- Criminal Defense (ALL AREAS)
- Murder and all Homicide Charges ( i.e., Manslaughter, Negligent Homicide)
- Drug Crimes (Possession, Sale or Possession with Intent to Sell any and all Drugs)
- Weapons (GUNS, Knives, Switchblades, Daggers, Gravity knives, etc.)
- Sex Crimes (and related Sex Offense(s) Registration Act or SORA issues)
- DUI/DWI (and all related Drunk Driving charges)
- Traffic Violations
- Probation or Parole Violation(s)
- White Collar Crime
- Search and Seizure
- 1988, New York; 1990, New Jersey and Florida
- Suffolk University, J.D., 1987
- Middlebury College, B.A., Political Science, 1983
- American Bar Association; New York Criminal Bar Association; New York State Defenders Association; National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Member, Christian Brothers Academy Honor Society. Formerly with: Criminal Defense Division, The Legal Aid Society, New York, New York, 1987-1990; Goldberger & Dubin, New York, New York.
- Fluent in Spanish and working knowledge in French